Advanced Machine & Tool has been nominated by the Economic Development Council of St. Lucie County for the 2017 Florida Companies to Watch award!
About Florida Companies to Watch
Florida Companies to Watch® is an awards program, brought to you by GrowFL, in association with the Edward Lowe Foundation. This program celebrates high-performing second stage companies throughout Florida. Known for their performance in the marketplace, innovative products, unique processes or philanthropic actions, these companies represent a wide range of industries. Over the last six years, 300 companies from throughout Florida have been recognized for their contributions to Florida’s economy.
Eligibility For Florida Companies to Watch
To be eligible for Florida Companies to Watch, companies must meet the following for the year ending 2016:
- Be privately held commercial enterprise headquartered in Florida (not publicly traded, subsidiary or division of another company or nonprofit).
- Employ 6 to 150 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $100 million in annual revenue or working capital from investors or grants.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate an intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success